We have years of expertise in manufacturing copper fasteners as per the drawing and samples of customers. Copper Fasteners are widely appreciated by customers across various industry such as Electrical, offshore construction, petrochemical, engineering, Marine, sanitary, oil & gas and medical industry. We are capable to manufacture copper fasteners in adherence to ASTM, SAE, DIN and other European standards. Our Copper Fastener manufacturing process include cold forming process to make it ideal for all your industrial requirements. Copper is a suitable material for manufacturing functional items and electrical applications. We are committed to manufacturing the any kind of cooper alloy fasteners, and our experienced staff will work with you from your initial call through delivery of a production-ready product to ensure that your part is manufactured to your exact specifications.
Following are some of the different types of Copper Fasteners we provide as per our capacity and availability.
- High Electrical Conductivity
- High Thermal Conductivity
- High Tensile Strength
- Corrosion Resistance
- Antimicrobial Property
- Sturdy construction
- Longer service life
- Finely finished
- Corrosion resistance
- CDA 102 (ASTM B-187)
- CDA 110 (ASTM B-187)
- Beryllium, copper 110, nickel copper 400, nickel copper K-500, copper nickel 90/10 and copper nickel 70/30
- Any kind of special materials can be combined as per customer requirements and specification.
ISO Metric (MM Threads), BA Threads, BSW Threads (inches), BSF Thread, UNC & UNF Threads and any threads as per custom requirements.
ISO, IS, DIN, ANSI, JIS, BS and other European Standard.
- Electrical components
- Components in marine and corrosive environments.
- Sanitary and medical equipment
- Processing equipment for high wear processes and corrosive environments
- Decorative fasteners for architectural, plumbing and marine applications
We can manufacture any type of Copper Fasteners and export to Switzerland, France, Italy, Germany, Austria, and other European countries as per customer specification and drawing samples. Please contact us or enquiry now to know more.