We are actively engaged in manufacturing aluminium fasteners exactly as per the drawing and sample of customers. Aluminum is an alloy mixture of iron, silicon, zinc, and copper ensures increased strength of the fasteners. Aluminium is a very versatile and lighter weight material. Aluminium is a most common material used for the application require lighter weight fasteners. Aluminium Fasteners are ideal to use for various application and needs such as chemical exposure, temperatures, etc. Aluminium Fasteners are fabricated with cold-heading process to ensure superior strength and excellent performance. Aluminium Fasteners reduce the risk of galvanic corrosion. Aluminum Fasteners are nonmagnetic and are also non-sparking. Aluminium Fasteners provide perfect connection & critical applications for any type of industry. We are capable to provide custom aluminium fasteners as per different head styles, sizes, lengths, thread pitches, colors and materials.
Following are some of the different types of Aluminium Fasteners we provide as per our capacity and availability.
Aluminium Threaded Rods
- Lighter in weight
- Corrosion and Temperature Resistance
- Soft Construction
- Heat and chemical resistance
- High grip
- Vibration resistant
- Adhered to DIN 933, DIN 931, ANSI, JIS standards
- Aluminium and any special material can be provided as per customer requirements.
ISO Metric (MM Threads), BA Threads, BSW Threads (inches), BSF Thread, UNC & UNF Threads and any threads as per custom requirements.
ISO, IS, DIN, ANSI, JIS, BS and other European Standard.
- Used in various industries such as Aerospace, Engine & Turbine Engineering.
- Aluminium Fasteners are also used in defence, automotive, petrochemical, waste processing, marine and pharmaceutical sectors.
We can manufacture any type of Aluminium Fasteners and export to Switzerland, France, Italy, Germany, Austria, and other European countries as per customer specification and drawing samples. Please contact us or enquiry now to know more.